CNHS Homecoming

Jenn Francesco, School Events Writer

The weekend of October 12th was an exciting weekend for the students and staff of Colts Neck High School; Colts Neck hosted its annual Homecoming dance and won the Homecoming game against Marlboro High School.

Colts Neck High School’s annual Homecoming dance featured dozens of freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors who had the opportunity to run for homecoming royalty. Many students attended the dance and celebrated on Friday, October 12th, showing their involvement and school spirit before the most exciting football game of the season. At the event, students danced the night away as they awaited the announcement of who would be a part of the homecoming royalty. Trevor Ballingall was crowned homecoming king and Isabella Pecoraro was crowned homecoming queen. Students at Colts Neck High School made memories and shared special moments on this night that will last a lifetime.

On the following day, the Colts Neck Cougar Den celebrated its victory against Marlboro High School after they won the Homecoming game with a final score of 20-14. With fans cheering in the bleachers and teammates hugging and cheering for one another, feelings of success took over the community as it was an exciting day for the Cougar Den. After Varsity Field Hockey and Varsity Boys Soccer both won, it was the cherry on top for the football team to win such a thrilling event.